Jul 3, 2009

I love to get drenched in rain: Diana Heyden


Pitter-patter raindrops falling from the sky, Diana takes no umbrella to keep her safe and dry. Ex-miss world Diana Heyden gets candid in an interview and shares her idea of celebrating rainy season.

Do you like rainy season?
I love the shower and the cleanliness that comes in the air. I love to get drenched in rain and I still do it.

Any special memory related to this season?
When we were kids we use to wait for rains so that we can bunk school. We use to get drenched in my grandfather’s huge compound and enjoyed jumping in puddle.

What do you love about this season?
It’s beautiful, dreamy and romantic. It’s best time to sit and have chai and pakoda.

What is so romantic about the rains?
There is no shaft of graving sun though it is not night, it’s day time. It’s cloudy and mushy. It gives a cozy feel and is an ideal time to be with the love of your life.

Any Bollywood or Hollywood actor with whom you wish to spend your romantic rainy day?
Nobody, had I been having a boyfriend it would have been him. Unfortunately I don’t have anyone.

What is the one thing that you hate about rainy season?
I hate the fact that roads get blocked in Mumbai during rains.

How do you like to spend your day when it’s raining heavily?
I prefer sitting at home and watching the heavenly shower. It’s better to curl up on bed and sip a cup of tea, unless you go for a long drive in Amby valley.

What do you generally wear while moving out on a rainy day?
Trouser and light Tee

How do you make your rainy season healthy?
I take vitamin C to build up the immune system.

Which is your favourite song picturised on rain?
I can’t remember any, I am a reader so I make my own imagination and I picturised myself in rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment