Jun 18, 2009

Kareena says no to nudity


Kareena Kapoor might have said she would do anything for a film role, but she knows when and where to draw the line. At a recent press conference in Delhi, Kareena lost her cool and stormed out when asked about posing in the buff.

“I don’t think you should ask me this question,” Kareena said on being asked if she was okay with nudity if the script demanded it.

The question was popped during the promotion of Kareena’s latest film Kambakkht Ishq. Not only did Kareena get angry, she walked out in a huff.

Although Kareena is reluctant to shed it all for a role, she has donned a swimsuit with much oomph in Kambakkht Ishq. And this isn't the first time Kareena has shown some skin. Tashan made headlines for her lime green bikini.

Kareena had earlier said she was ready to do anything for her film roles. “I am an actress who will do anything for my film and my role,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment